Stay at the Vineyard
The Historic Chestnut Log Cabin
Treat yourself to a weekend or week or any combination of dates, for relaxation in a peaceful setting at the Log Cabin overlooking the lake, the terraced vineyards and the winery.
The log cabin is a 100 plus year old cabin which was restored in 2005. Initially used as the tasting room for the winery, it was completely remodeled inside and outside. Enjoy award winning wines on the large large deck with wine bar and a beautiful patio. The views are gorgeous and the setting is very quiet and peaceful.
The inside is fully functional and includes a large bathroom with shower, a small but complete kitchen, a living room with fireplace and a bedroom upstairs.
Amenities include satellite TV and two noiseless Mitsubishi HVAC units (one at each level).
Enjoy singularly spectacular panoramic vistas from the serene wood deck and elegant flagstone patio outside of our historic and charming Log Cabin overlooking Delfosse Vineyards The Log Cabin, built in 1870, was restored with meticulous attention to historical detail in 2005, using the same tools and material that would have been employed by the original builder. Added for your comfort are modern amenities including a large bathroom, small kitchen, outdoor grill and fire pit.
- WEEKEND Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2-night minimum stay when booking a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night at the rate of $395 (+ tax) for the 2-night stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
- If a rental is taken for less than 2 days on a weekend, the nightly rate is $275 (+ tax) on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays.
- The Log Cabin is available for rent at the rate of $175 (+ tax) per night on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Reservations & Cancellation Policies
- A deposit equal to 1/2 the rental is charged at reservation time and guarantees the date.
- Cancellations up to 14 days prior to reservation date are fully refundable.
- Cancellations inside the 14 day timeframe are fully refundable if we are able to re-book the cabin.