Stay at the Vineyard
The Historic Chestnut Log Cabin
Treat yourself to a weekend or week or any combination of dates, for relaxation in a peaceful setting at the Log Cabin overlooking the lake, the terraced vineyards and the winery.
The log cabin is a 100 plus year old cabin which was restored in 2005. Initially used as the tasting room for the winery, it was completely remodeled inside and outside. Enjoy award winning wines on the large large deck with wine bar and a beautiful patio. The views are gorgeous and the setting is very quiet and peaceful.
The inside is fully functional and includes a large bathroom with shower, a small but complete kitchen, a living room with fireplace and a bedroom upstairs.
Amenities include satellite TV and two noiseless Mitsubishi HVAC units (one at each level).
- Sleeps 2
- 2 night minimum stay
- Check in around 1 pm. Check out around noon.
(Check in-check out is flexible unless there are back to back rentals.)
- Week End : $400
- Single night (weekday only) : $175
- Other combinations also available, call the winery for details.
Reservations & Cancellation Policies
- A deposit equal to 1/2 the rental is charged at reservation time and guarantees the date.
- Cancellations up to 60 days prior to reservation date are fully refundable.
- Cancellations inside of 60 days may be refundable if the cabin is re-rented to another party. If the cabin does not re-rent, no refund is made.